What is ALIMKids Playgroup?
A "play and learn" playgroup program for children ages 2 to 4 years old, with carefully designed set of lesson plans to develop healthy, physically fit, intelligent and competent Muslim chlidren.
What is a playgroup?
- Gives children an opportunity to have fun, make new friends and develop new skills through informal play.
- Provides parents and carers with an opportunity to meet other parents and carers, make friends, and share ideas and experiences.
- Allows parents and carers to spend quality time with their children, encouraging, helping or simply playing with their children.
Why Alimkids Playgroup?
- Provide an integrated complete playground curriculum for children ages 2 to 4 years old. - 1 hour only on every weekends.
- Carefully designed set of lesson plans to develop healthy, physically fit, intellectual and competent Muslim children.
- the program comprises of both whole language (thematic approach) and phonics (early literacy) using resources relating to Islam
- Instilling in the children Oneness of God in early concept of Tauhid.
- Cleanliness in Fiqh
- Stories from the Quran in Sirah.
- Simple Daily Du'a.